Close Company Review
Almost all companies in Ireland are owned by families or small groups of business people and therefore the vast majority of these will be considered to be a close company. This seminar aims to provide a detailed analysis of the impact that this status has both for the shareholder/director and the company itself. An understanding of this legislation is vital in advising individuals seeking to mitigate their tax liability by incorporating.
- The statutory definition of a close company
- Review of DWT and income tax withholding obligations of companies
- The effects of close companies status on shareholders and directors
- The concept of a service company
- The effects of close companies status on the company
Presenter: Paul Murphy, Martin J Kelly & Co